This is a single-incumbent class responsible for the overall planning and execution of company leasing procedures and activities for The Waterfront development in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the class.
Plan and execute leasing procedures for existing and proposed office space at The Waterfront. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screen incoming leasing inquiries and broker calls. Supply property information, show (tour) lease space, give presentations and quote lease rates. Qualify lease prospects. Track leasing prospects.
- Negotiate leases, renewals, and expansions. Prepare lease documents.
- Negotiate tenant improvement allowances and coordinate completion of improvements.
- Update and maintain Weekly Leasing Activity and prospect tracking “traffic” reports, as requested.
- Coordinate space planning and construction documents for prospective tenants.
- Develop and implement broker incentives to drive occupancy.
- Complete Competitive Property Surveys.
- Pre-lease or sub-lease tenant spaces, as required.
Work with The Waterfront marketing division to create, revise and update current and future marketing material for The Waterfront. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop marketing materials such as flyers, brochures and mailers and update as necessary.
- Coordinate property and suite specific signage.
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing and promotional events, open houses, etc.
- Attend various functions, conferences, business community functions, etc. that will market/promote The Waterfront and potentially secure interest from tenants or tenant brokers.
- Join business organizations and/or community service organizations.
Along with the aforementioned responsibilities the Director of Leasing is expected to maintain a good understanding of company regulations and procedures while performing other duties in a professional capacity as assigned or directed.