We are looking to hire a full-time ServiceNow Developer to start immediately. Rather than include the same old boring job description, here is a list of tasks the prospective employee may be asked to accomplish and/or attributes the candidate should possess:
- Development of custom business applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Work with a team of developers and admins on a variety of different projects
- Continually learn new modules and capabilities of the platform to determine project feasibility and provide recommendations to sales and management
- Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners
- Configure out of the box workflows and also develop/maintain custom workflows
- Jump from project to project quickly
- Take an active lead on projects
- Plan and conduct conference calls with clients
- Keep track of your hours (billable/non-billable)
- Work hard, without complaining
- Meet with clients in a professional manner
- Attend pre-sales meetings at various client sites
- Develop pre-sales app/software concepts in an agile environment
- Be flexible & engaged
- We are looking for someone who is hungry
- Practical knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and commuication skills
Skills that are a +:
- Scripting/Coding skills (AngularJS, GlideSystem API, Service Portal, HR / GRC / SecOps / ITSM / ITOM Modules)
Skills/Technologies that are a major +:
- ServiceNow Admin Certification
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Leadership Experience
Compensation based upon experience. This position has major growth potential.
Our office is in the historic Stockade neighborhood in Schenectady, NY. The option to work remotely is available to the right candidate, however the ability to work from within our office is strongly preferred.
Our work environment is very casual and we laugh a lot. The hours will be approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, depending on workload, with the occasional very late night when a tight deadline calls for it.
We would prefer someone with experience, but we will also consider recent college graduates.
With that said, we are going to invest a lot of time, energy and resources into the right candidate, so we are looking for a long-term fit.
We are a growing INC5000 recognized company, yet still a very close-knit team (60 employees). Our ServiceNow team division consists of 7 developers and we're looking to rapidly grow this practice.
We do work for security conscious clients, thus background checks may be required.