Provide basic technical support related to Jaguar Communications services, including troubleshooting video issues, internet, and telephone. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers, while gathering information and determining the issues with evaluation and analysts of the symptoms. Experience with helping others set up email, routers, set top boxes, and phone features a plus. Performs ticket review and follow-up.
Work schedule is flexible, we are looking for PT Day and PT Evening work as well Weekend. We are willing to work with individuals schedules if they are a good fit for the role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from external and internal customers.
- Provisioning of network equipment & services.
- Testing, setup and management of customer premises equipment (CPE)
- Assisting Field Operations with troubleshooting & customer installations.
- Escalate customer issues
- Use documentation to discover customer services and configuration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type & speak simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, Apple)
- Understanding of basic voice, video, internet, data networking, wireless technology, and email.
- Ability to follow procedures to ensure customer satisfaction
- Problem-solving skills