Jaguar Communications is looking for a pro-active, long term thinker with a positive attitude to operate construction equipment. Knowledge and experience with installation of underground to help connect the communities with reliable solutions at the speed of light.
Essential Job Functions:
- Valid CDL Class A license; satisfactory driving record required
- Understand locates and locate tickets
- Pot holing existing utilities
- Install conduit, hand holes
- Operate vibrating plow, directional drill, excavator and bucket truck
- Pull fiber optic cable
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED required. Trade school training preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in underground utility installation
- Experience with underground equipment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights.
- Ability to work flexible work hours