iZotope is looking for a Copywriter to write customer-facing, conversion-driven copy for its award-winning lineup of products. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to represent the voice of iZotope and deliver exceptional content and copywriting across public communication mediums such as email and web.
This opportunity is a full-time position located based in our Cambridge, MA office location.
Reporting directly to the Content Marketing Manager, the Copywriter will be a key member of the go-to-market team, collaborating with various team members to deliver compelling content and messaging that engage customers and partners and drive conversions, such as sales, downloadable content, newsletter signups, and more. As an expert writer, the Copywriter will have a good understanding of the various iZotope customer types and products and be able to craft targeted copy that supports the company goals and brand.
- Work closely with the Content and Email Marketing teams to understand email creation needs and write conversion-driven email copy for campaigns, product launches, newsletters, nurture streams, and more
- Work with Content and Product Marketing teams to define website copy needs and write copy that will turn site visitors into iZotope advocates
- Edit blogs for grammatical and technical accuracy, using SEO best practices
- Work with the Design team to help integrate messaging in ways that effectively promote our products and brands through email and web copy
- Incorporate brand values, voice, and tone into copywriting so that it is consistent across all mediums
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including the Product Marketing, Product Management, and e-commerce teams, so that messaging is in line with overall goals
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to multitask on various projects
- 3–5 years of copywriting experience for an agency or consumer-based company
- Experience writing copy for various mediums, especially email and web
- A basic understanding of audio production (experience in music production or audio engineering is preferred)
- Ability to write with a consistent brand voice
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills, with high attention to detail and expert understanding of grammar
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices, and experience applying SEO to web copy
- Experience with A/B testing, setting KPIs, and optimizing communications based on data-driven metrics
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other stakeholders to help define the business needs and deliver on-time and on-message
- A passion for writing and marketing (being a musician is a plus)
- Highest ethical standards, with the ability to write copy that makes a meaningful connection with the customer
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mindset. Possess a strong work ethic, be willing to go the extra mile, and be able to collaborate positively with others while still being able to work independently when needed
- Individual must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company as opposed to individual success