We are looking for a Senior Ecommerce Analyst who is devoted to providing actionable insights to grow iZotope’s online business.
The person in this role will be focused on analyzing and measuring the performance of our digital sales initiatives, including email campaigns, paid media advertising, new site functionality, and the success of various tests. This position will be crucial in helping the Ecommerce team make well-informed business decisions by:
- Analyzing data on site traffic, order volume, conversions, visitor behavior, etc.
- Monitoring user engagement levels and efforts that drive new business
- Pinpointing successes, trends, and potential issues
- conducting in-depth analyses to increase sales and support campaign optimizations
- Collaborating on and monitoring various tests across channels
- Monitoring SEO and shopping cart funnel activity
- Developing an attribution model that goes beyond “last-click”
- Working with Finance and BI to develop and monitor a lifetime value model
- Serving as the administrator and owner of our web analytics tools
- Being able to effectively communicate results and demonstrate performance through charts, graphs and other visualizations
- Working with necessary teams to ensure that tracking is set up properly for accurate reporting
- Recommending new metrics, reporting, and tools on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient with web analytical tools, including but not limited to: Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- A familiarity with Adobe Campaign and Tableau
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong communicator who can work across multiple groups
This opportunity is a full-time position located in Cambridge, MA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. office location.