IZEA was built to connect the world’s top brands with influential content creators and publishers to enable influencer marketing and content production at-scale. With over 500,000 Creators reaching over 3 billion fans and followers around the globe, IZEA is unmatched in its industry experience, network diversity, and technology ecosystem. A career at IZEA offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization!
Step into the coolest SaaS + Marketplace company you’ve ever imagined. Our software helps hundreds of brands work directly with social media influencers to create authentic and compelling content. Influencer Marketing is now a billion dollar industry that requires technology to scale. The IZEA Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring our brand marketers understand how to leverage the software, employ winning strategies to achieve their goals, and continue to renew and grow as IZEA partners. The Customer Success team ensures customer subscription renewals and marketplace spend expansion within the IZEAx platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will report to the VP of Customer Success and you will own the relationships with a select few of our largest enterprise customers. You will be responsible for the following:
- Enabling these customers to achieve and exceed their strategic objectives through influencer marketing.
- Having a deep and thorough understanding of each customer’s organizational chart, tech stack, top performing digital channels, success measures, and desired outcomes.
- Maintaining executive and user level relationships and be a trusted advisor to the account.
- Evangelizing the success of your results across the customer account by building internal case studies, hosting quarterly business reviews, and meeting new business units.
- Travel onsite to customer accounts as necessary to ensure your stakeholders are thriving.
- Become an IZEAx expert and train your customers on best practices of the software.
- Keeping a strong pulse on the product needs of your customers, and you will therefore provide critical input in the development of IZEA’s product roadmap.
- Be extremely “hands-on”, working cross-functionally within IZEA to ensure all your customers’ needs are met. You will be successful in his role if you thrive from delighting your customers, you are obsessive about prompt response times, and you are relentless about advocating for your customer’s needs.
Measures of Success for this Position:
- Customer Renewal Rate
- Marketplace Spend in IZEAx
- NPS and Customer Health Scoring
- Digital native who understands the digital landscape, influencer marketing, the marketing funnel, customer pain points, and what drives ROI
- Experience presenting to the C-suite and solution selling / partnering with executive level buyers
- Ability to think critically and build compelling, quantitative business cases
- Experience owning a revenue number and/or preserving and growing a large book of business, negotiating contracts, and managing a pipeline within a SaaS company preferred
- Highly organized and ALWAYS prompt
- Proactive self-starter who is intrinsically motivated and loves to win
- A life-long learner that constantly keeps up with industry trends and research to remain an expert in his/her field
- Great collaborator who can work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline preferred
This position will be based in our offices in Broomfield, CO. This is not a work from home position and does require some travel as necessary (typically 1-2x per quarter).