IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products company. Since our founding in 2009, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective industries. Although our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing industries. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
- Building and testing custom software solutions;
- Conduct quality checks;
- Preparing standard, custom training and user manuals;
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation;
- Analyze end user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance;
- Perform modification and configuration changes that may be required in the data structures and IT environments;
- Review technical specifications;
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware or to improve its performance.
We expect you to
- Have experience working with OSISoft PI Historians, SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in similar position, or related field are required.
Job location: Corona, CA.
You can alternatively mail your resumes to:
IT Vizion Inc.
255 E. Rincon St., Ste 302
Corona, CA 92879
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.