IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products company. Since our founding in 2009, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective industries. Although our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing industries. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
This is a contract to hire position. IT Vizion is seeking a Microsoft BI developer to work in internal and customer facing engagements. The developer will be part of our growing team of IT managed services (outsourcing) professionals.
- Design Data Models
- Develop TSQL functions and stored procedures
- Develop reports and dashboard in SSRS and Power BI
- Design, develop, test, and deploy SSIS/DTS packages and stored procedures to perform all ETL related functions
- Review and optimize stored procedures feeding into current reporting
- Become the lead developer on Microsft BI projects
- Become an expert in the data model and provide daily troubleshooting of full reporting architecture
- Assist DBAs as needed.
We expect you to have
- +5 years experience with TSQL, SSRS and SSIS development
- A BS degree in a technology related field
- Experience with data warehousing and BI concepts including data modeling, cube design, and ETL
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 and above
- Very strong TSQL development skills
- Strong SSIS experience including C# SSIS package development
- SSRS report design skills
- SSAS experience
- Power BI experience
- Familiarity with SQL Server skills such as security, replication, backup, and performance testing a plus
- A desire to work with end users to build a complete solution that is flexible and not just from the standard data warehousing book
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.