IT Vizion is a managed services provider, focused on providing proactive management of our customers' infrastructure. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
- Provide database administration services to both production and development systems, ensuring availability, performance, and recoverability
- Creates database objects such as stored procedures, triggers, packages, and performance tuning
- Ability to install, upgrade, and patch SQL Server environments/farms - with or without high availability
- Should be able to set up, monitor and follow-up on any emerging issues/alerts
- Should have good batch/powershell scripting knowledge
- Good English communication skills (written and oral), and should be flexible on work schedule
- Designs, implements and maintains database backup and recovery strategies
- 3+ years of experience as a SQL Server DBA (2005-2014) including backup strategy, review, maintenance, SQL Server product installation, database installation and deployment, security administration, review, audit, performance tuning, server sizing, configuration, recovery, cleanup, and refresh.
- Extensive experience with writing, and optimization of queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Options for MS SQL Server
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field (Microsoft Certifications a plus)
- Strong Windows Server Background
- Good English communications skills (verbal and oral)
- Excellent interdepartmental collaboration and learning abilities
- Strong organizational and multitasking ability
- Excellent troubleshooting skill, and ability to apply logic and reason to decisions
Come join us, and take your career to another level.
We offer our employees a dynamic and challenging work environment (including Business Trip opportunities) and a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.