Do you have what it takes? We are looking for experienced, ambitious and motivated individuals that desire to succeed! IT Vizion RO is currently looking to hire a Manual Test Engineer in our QA department.
- Create/Maintain detailed and technical functional specifications document based on business requirements;
- Create/Maintain detailed test cases based on functional specification and design document;
- Verify that new functionality fulfills the requirements;
- Responsible for the QA process;
- Develop and maintain test documentation such as test plans, test designs and test cases;
- Work on software testing activities;
- Review business, feature and functional requirements;
- Interface with Customer R&D with regard to software quality assurance;
- Perform end-to-end system validation;
- Solve issues independently, thus, strong analytical skills are essential for success.
Skills / Requirements:
- MS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Relevant experience in similar position (2-3years);
- Good knowledge of testing approaches/methods, and experience of devising and running testing procedures
- Experience using Test Cases Management Tools (e.g: TestRail, SilkCentral, Zephyr, TestLink);
- Experience using Defect Tracking System (e.g: Mantis, Jira)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills, responsive, and keeps commitments;
- Team player and contributes towards team goals;
- English Communication Skills in both verbal and written form;
- ISTQB standard is a plus;
- Presentation Skills;
- Team player and contributes towards team goals.
Have a career that GOES PLACES!
We offer our employees a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment (including US Business Trip opportunities), a nice benefits package, and a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.