IT Vizion is a managed services provider, focused on providing proactive management of our customers' infrastructure. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
- Working hours: M-F, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- On-call (weekend support as requested)
- Provides support for a wide range of technical issues relating to desktop hardware and peripherals, operating systems and applications.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, repair, troubleshoot, and resolve all desktop issues including desktop/laptop hardware and software, mobile devices, printers, scanners, hardware peripherals and other desktop related equipment. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and frequently asked questions resources located in-house and on the internet to aid problem resolution.
- Establishes and configures network connectivity for hardware and devices.
- Provides support for e-mail services (Exchange, Office 365, Google G Suite).
- Administers and maintains end user accounts, permissions, access rights, password resets, and e-mail setup.
- Utilize enterprise tools sets such as Active Directory, etc.
- Documents all support calls solutions to aide in building knowledge base. Documents actions taken in problem/request and resolution tracking system.
- Provides direct customer service and technical support to users as required via phone, email, on-line systems or in person.
- Required to manage customer requests from initiation to resolution.
- Makes decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Addresses problems that are highly varied, complex and often nonrecurring, requiring staff input, innovative, creative, and diagnostic techniques to resolve issues.
- Follows precedents and procedures to perform tasks. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor / manager.
- At least 1-3 years prior experience in a help desk or desktop support role is required, candidates who do not meet this requirement will not be considered
- Experience with MS Windows 7 and Windows 10 required
- Experience with MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 required
- Associates degree or higher in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Exposure to Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 Server preferred
- Good understanding of Networks required
We also believe that you
- Are well-structured and your attitude is focused on quality
- Are fluent in critical thinking, structured analysis and problem solving
- Have an excellent analytical mindset, paying close attention to details
- Have creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Are goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-driven
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
- SharePoint experience
- Cisco routing & switching
- Firewall experience
- Backup Software
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.