Founded in 2009, IT Vizion is a multinational OT/IT
consulting and Managed Services
company, with deep domain expertise in Oil&Gas, Chemicals and Manufacturing. Our goal is to create business efficiencies that help our clients become more profitable, by integrating business and technology. We enable our customers to achieve a competitive advantage through a flexible global delivery model, implementing agile methodologies, and building on expert frameworks with a commitment to excellence (quality) in everything we do!
We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to succeed in everything they do.
- Manages overall project scope, schedules, deviations, budgets, updates and goals;
- Ensure resource on-boarding formalities for projects and confirmation to governance & policy adherence;
- Identifies project resource requirements and provides effective management and supervision of personnel assigned to the projects either internal or subcontractors;
- Responsible for managing all project interfaces and communications with project stakeholders including clients, subcontractors and internal IT Vizion functions
- Responsible for project reporting and communication to internal IT Vizion and clients;
- Identifies and manages risks and opportunities through all phases of a project;
- Work under the supervision of PM , Sr PM and Delivery Leads to assess project deliverables and timelines;
- Should demonstrate Project Management Knowledge, CSAT Confirmation, Quality Management;
- Would be required to assist Sales & pre-Sales for new business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (automation, computers are preferred);
- 2-3 years of experience in the software industry around Oil&Gas or Chemicals, or implementation of technical software solutions at customer operating assets;
- 3 years project management experience on engineering, consulting or operations intelligence related software implementation projects;
- Certification as a Project Management Professional is desired;
- Working exposure to using Project Management Tools, showcasing management of projects and processes effectively;
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as needed for projects. Travel could be up to 20% of time;
- Self-starter that can work independently or deployed in a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience to communicate effectively with management, external parties including customers and subcontractors, at various levels of the organization.
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.