IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products company. Since our founding in 2009, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective industries. Although our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing industries. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
- Deliver support to Enterprise end-users on how to utilize and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications, efficiently;
- Troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units;
- Assisting in the delivery and improvement of in house software applications training programs and related courses.
We expect you to
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent Debugging and Troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Virtualization (VMware)
- A good understanding of Windows servers and associated services, such as Active Directory and Security
Experience in the following fields is an advantage
- Enterprise Application End-user Support
- Oil&Gas, Chemical, or any other Process Industry Experience
- OSIsoft PI connectivity knowledge (PI JDBC or PI Web Services)
We also believe that you
- Are well-structured and your attitude is focused on quality
- Are fluent in critical thinking, structured analysis and problem solving
- Have an excellent analytical mindset, paying close attention to details
- Have creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Are goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-driven
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.