IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products company. Since our founding in 2009, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective industries. Although our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing industries. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
We are searching for Full Stack Software Engineers with enterprise application development experience to work on the development of our Data Visualization and Analytics products. Engineers will be located in our Centers of Excellence in Timisoara, Romania.
- Research, design, and develop software solutions to meet specifications, either individually or in a team with other developers;
- Develop the SW according to IT Vizion’s software development life-cycle processes;
- Assist the application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- Provide on-going support for production applications;
- Evaluate and review new and existing software applications and technologies;
- Identify systems solutions to support business strategies and objectives;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Deep understanding of the fulll stack: UI, Web Services, Application Server, Data Store
- +3 years experience developing software using modern technologies: NOSQL, HTML5, and Analytics
- +1 years experience implementing the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) applications
- +2 years experience developing server side code in Java, Python, C# or node.js.
We also believe that you should have
- A passion for creating user interfaces that invite to information exploration
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience developing Responsive UI applications
- Experience in API development, including Rest and SOAP Web Services
- Good skills to communicate technical concepts to other engineers and user
- Able to work in multiple application / projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of the English language: written and spoken
Desirable Skills (knowledge would be a plus)
- Experience in Energy, Chemical or Manufacturing Industry
- Experience with NOSQL data stores
- Experience with hybrid technologies used for development of mobile applications (Apache Cordova or Xamarin)
- Experience in using containers such as Docker to package applications.
Come Grow with IT Vizion
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.