Category - Sales
Role - Account Executive
Location - Miami, FL
itopia is on a mission to modernize virtual desktop computing. We make it easy for enterprises to migrate their on-premises VDI workloads to Google Cloud. Our disruptive SaaS is upending legacy VDI technologies with a lightweight, cloud-native approach that is simple to use and more cost effective than leading competitive solutions. itopia is a Google Cloud Premier Partner and recently recognized as Google Cloud’s Technology Partner of the Year. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are loyal to each other and passionate about our mission.
As itopia moves forward into our next phase of growth, we are building an Account Executive team that can leverage itopia’s success and digital strategy to develop and maintain relationships with enterprise IT departments. We are looking for dynamic, high-performing Account Executives with experience selling SaaS by phone, email, and Google Hangouts presentations. You will be responsible for searching, initiating, and closing new business deals. The ideal candidate is motivated, adaptable, and ready to win.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead the full sales cycle from initial discovery through final negotiations; achieving monthly quota objectives
- Develop new sales opportunities via outbound prospecting efforts
- Present to C-Level executives the value of itopia’s cloud orchestration platform in both face-to-face and virtual presentations
- Forecast pipeline and maintain all sales cycle activities within itopia’s CRM system in accordance with itopia’s sales process and methodology
Some specific responsibilities include…
- Establish relationships with key channel partners to develop new sales opportunities
- Present product demos to both prospective customers and channel partners for product education
- Boost and promote product updates, promos, case studies etc. daily on Linkedin and other social media platforms.
You would be great for this position if you have…
- BS/BA in Marketing or Engineering
- 2+ years of inside sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience using G Suite
- Experience using a CRM
- Tech savvy with a strong foundation with digital platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, collaborative team environment