Category - Sales
Role - Solutions Engineer
Location - Miami, FL
itopia is on a mission to modernize virtual desktop computing. We help IT departments and service providers migrate and manage virtual desktop workloads onto Google Cloud Platform. Our disruptive software is upending legacy VDI technologies with a lightweight cloud-native approach that is simple to use and more cost effective than our competitors. itopia is a Google Cloud Premier Partner and recently recognized as Google Cloud’s Technology Partner of the year. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are loyal to each other and are passionate about our mission.
What you’ll be doing…
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes and use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners. Help to solve customer and partner business problems, realize new opportunities, and become more collaborative by applying itopia’s award winning software. Explain technical features, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures, and problem-solve any potential roadblocks.
Some of the specific responsibilities include…
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as supporting presentations, proposals, bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept management and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with itopia products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments, including preparing and delivering product messaging in an effort to highlight the value of itopia proposition
- Make recommendations on use cases, integration strategies, networking products and policies required to successfully implement a complete solution providing "best practice" advice to customers.
- Travel to customer sites for meetings, planning and training.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer or a similar customer-facing role.
- Experience presenting and delivering technical concepts.
- Ability to travel to visit customer sites and for conferences as required.
- Experience in application delivery (e.g., Web application and integration, VDI solutions or Mobile Apps/Android).
- Experience with desktop and app virtualization solutions.
- Experience in cloud/SaaS application development and management.
- Experience in IT infrastructure (e.g., Networking, Identity Management, Security, User directory services, etc.).
- Experience working in a technical sales or consulting environment, or in an enterprise architecture or systems engineering team, within large-scale businesses or organizations. Experience with modern cloud architectures and technologies.