ITnova is requiring a Consultant that specializes in identity and access management (IAM) and PeopleSoft.
Location: To be determined between New York and New Jersey.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy PeopleSoft in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Supporting the initial assessment of client IAM programs and initiatives resulting in a technical roadmap for remediation.
- Ability to recognize technical gaps in client IAM programs and source applications based on best practices, industry process and technical standards, and regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Ability to assess potential threats and weaknesses in existing IAM processes and procedures.
- Providing a solution for governance of the identity lifecycle processes around roles/rules, monitoring access control processes to ensure they are effective, efficient, and in compliance with standards and control objectives.
- Configuration of IAM standards and controls.
- Providing workflow recommendations and completing provisioning configuration and entitlement management.
- Analyzing and resolving complex authentication, integration, and automation issues.
- Understanding of long term IAM objectives and the integration between technical and functional solutions to develop roadmap and recommend timelines for deployment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- At least 3 years with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Knowledge directory servers (Oracle, TDS, Active Directory, etc.)
- PeopleSoft Integration experience
- Identity & Access Governance including role-based access control, access request and certification
- Desired: BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, that specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.