ITnova is seeking a DevOps Engineer to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
- Perform Integration and Deployment
- Use GIT for source code version control and integration with Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline.
- Maintain the infrastructure using JENKINS and multiple AWS tools.
- Perform Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server using JENKINS
- Write Chef Cookbooks and recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrate Chef Cookbooks with Jenkins jobs for a Continuous Delivery framework
- Import volumes, launching EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, Route53, VPC, Code Deploy, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined Virtual Private Cloud connection.
- Perform System Implementation/ Coding
- Develop and implement Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
- Perform Code review.
- Perform code quality tracking and user management with build tools like Maven.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience writing code in a modern development language (C#, Python, Ruby, Java, etc.).
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience using Version Control Tools such as SVN
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with MAVEN CI Tools such as Jenkins
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with AWS stack (Compute, Storage, Database, Network, Management, IAM, EMR
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.