ITnova is seeking an Applications Developer to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
Tasks & Duties:
- Develop System Design
- Develops and prepares documents for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements, including the selection of alternative approaches.
- Develops specifications for databases, communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software configurations.
- Develops structured diagrams for the specifications of databases, communication systems, computer or storage area networks, security or network programs.
- Develops, compiles, maintains and documents configurations of the following: databases, servers, computers, security and network monitor systems, packaged programs, macros, utilities, and communication systems.
- Develop system documentation
- Develops operational and installation procedures for communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software
- Develops guidelines and upgrade techniques of new operational procedures for the support of databases, hardware systems, operating systems software, network systems software, security and client server systems.
- Develops detailed systems operations designs
- Perform co-ordination and Management
- Provide general programming assistance to other ITS programmers/projects as may be needed.
- Design reports that track the project progress as well as create audit trails/logs, security mechanisms in order to provide status to all stakeholders
- Provide assistance to ITS technical support staff when they are unable to resolve a program, database, or IT issue by themselves
- Perform System Coding
- Create the program code in .NET environment
- Test and maintain the program code to make sure it meets all the functional requirements
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with technical and user documentation, software conversion
- Minimum 6-8 Years Exposure to environments include but are not limited to Mainframe, Midrange, personal computers, laptops
- Minimum 6-8 Years Lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with DOT NET/Oracle Development
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experienced on both the Front and Backend processing of Web Applications
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.