ITnova is seeking a Solutions Engineer to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
- Create and Develop Web Application specifications
- Development and Delivery of web forms in ASP.NET, including C#, SQL Server, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Develop specifications for full-stack apps which include Web server, relational database, and client-side servers
- Design pattern specifications using object-oriented analysis/design
- Perform Testing/Evaluation
- Perform unit testing of programs and system
- Perform Code Review
- Monitor and implement information technology quality assurance standards.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with Asp.net, C#, Angular JS, Bootstrap, SQl Server 2012.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with Mongo DB, Web APIs and RESTful web/cloud services
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in real world delivery
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Products
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.