ITnova is seeking a Quality Analyst to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
- Initiate and implement testing
- Identify user stories and translate them into Test cases as required
- Create Test cases vs. RTM Matrix against the user stories to support application development
- Ensure that the application development is according to the quality assurance standards
- Provide Management Reporting and Information dissemination
- Analyze and document current systems and processes as currently implemented.
- Make recommendations for improvements based on client feedback
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in Business/Quality Analysis tools such as JIRA, Balsamiq & MS Visio.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience creating, executing and managing automation scripts
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with QTP, WinRunner, Visual Studio, Selenium, etc.
- Desired Skills
- 6-8 Years Experience with SQL Server, LoadRunner, JMeter.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.