ITnova is seeking a Scrum Master to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
- Perform Planning and implementation
- Lead planning and/or implementation of applications & participate in the design and/or testing phases
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Provide Management Reporting and Information dissemination
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary
- Prioritize and organize the user stories into weekly sprints and conduct daily scrums to track progress
- Provide weekly status to the PMO and all relevant stakeholders.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with Project Management and Agile Development Methodologies
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in SCRUM methodology
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in Functional Business Analysis
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in Planning and execution of sprint delivery.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.