ITnova is seeking a Product Manager to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
- Perform Design and implementation
- Co-design products with business leadership, understanding and predicting the needs of the business leadership, leading the execution and delivery of software releases using defined hybrid-agile software development life cycle process
- Co-ordinates development and ongoing refinement of the feature backlog for all releases and any dependencies
- Leads the translation of software features into technical requirements (Features) following agile principles.
- Defines software release plan and scope with the scrum master and development teams
- Act as a single point of contact for all engineering and innovation related items for assigned products.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience working as a Product owner or Analyst, designing and developing software solutions
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience working in a software development environment using one of the AGILE SDLC methodologies
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with successful program and project delivery as well as efficient service delivery (high quality, low cost)
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience directing a team to deliver a successful project.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.