ITnova is seeking a System Administrator to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting
- Perform network and security audits.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers, input/output fleet, and workstations and escalate incidents as necessary
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases.
- Perform management and administration of operating systems & end-user software
- Manage communications (e-mail) and connection solutions, including workstation connectivity, local area networks, company Web site, intranet, and Internet applications.
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Perform network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Analyze system, server, application, network, and input/output device performance
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration functions to implement desktop and server systems that utilize industry best practices to meet corporate objectives.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in network engineering, business application, and database administration functions to implement desktop and server systems
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with AWS stack (Compute, Storage, Database, Network, Management and IAM
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Proficiency in SQL Server, Oracle, and Postgres.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.