ITnova is seeking a Systems Administrator to operate routed networks, storage systems, a mix of hypervisor Operating Systems, server automation in both Windows and Linux, desktop engineering, and more.
Location: Montgomery County
Expected Start Date: May 1 or June 1, 2019 (contingent to approval)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2012 R2/2016) operating systems, DNS and Active Directory and Remote Desktop Services
- VMware management of VMware ESXi (Hyper-V or KVM experience OK too, but VMware is preferred)
- Providing support for Office 365
- Providing Tier 1 and 2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Producing, maintaining and updating technical documentation.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support for desktop users
- Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or an MSP supporting multiple external clients is highly preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of PA relevant IT experience.