ITnova is seeking a Project Manager to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
- Develop comprehensive project management plans
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide management reporting and information dissemination
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time
- Provide project quality assurance
- Develop quality assurance metrics to measure outputs
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Ensure all projects changes meet the developed quality assurance metrics before it is released to the user community.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in overseeing large-scaled, complex projects, comprised of a number of deliverables and/or number of phases
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with acting as Issuing Entity regarding project status, meetings, reporting requirements, scope changes
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience with management of timeline making sure that the tasks are performed as per scheduled date as per the project plan
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management Techniques, SCRUM and Agile Development Methodologies and Sprint Delivery.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.