ITnova is seeking a Business Analyst to provide support in the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases. This position is contingent upon award.
- Coordinate Testing of application
- Develop test cases and acceptance criteria
- Coordinate QA testing and acceptance between QA staff, developers, and stakeholders.
- Implement information technology quality assurance standards.
- Develop business and technical requirements
- Identify user stories and translate them into technical requirements as required
- Develop user stories and break down requirements into deliverable functionality.
- Review the requirements with the stakeholders for their approval.
- Provide Management Reporting and Information dissemination
- Analyze and document current systems and processes as currently implemented.
- Make recommendations for improvements based on client feedback.
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in Business Analysis tools such as JIRA, Balsamiq & MS Visio.
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience working and coordinating with the Technical teams in understanding the requirements
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in overseeing project deliverables
- Minimum 6-8 Years Experience in designing the Data model and application Prototypes.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland. ITnova specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.