Are you familiar with boxing a computer, laptop, or other electronic items?
Are you comfortable using FedEx or USPS to print labels?
Do you pay attention to the little things and find the details important?
If so, we are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY.
We are a growing eCommerce company based in Santa Ana/Tustin Area looking for a dependable, energetic, and highly motivated candidate to be our Shipping Lead/Inventory Agent
- Preparing shipments for eBay, Amazon, our own website by printing labels, checking weights, and ensuring items are "shipped" from our system.
- Cleaning and removing stickers and small other cosmetic issues from various electronics
- Communicating with sales of inventory out of stock or not available
- General Warehouse duties including stacking, loading, unloading, sorting, etc...
What the job is like?
- You start the day by pulling the orders and staging the material for shipment
- Once all material is staged, items are prepped by the First In First Out method
- Material is cleaned down with our tools and the items are placed into various size boxes
- Boxes are kept secure in transit by using bubble wrap and/or Styrofoam
- Once items are boxed, the box is weighed to enter into ShipStation so the label can be printed
- Once labels are printed they are attached to each box and staged for FedEx or USPS to pick up.
Very simple and straight forward process. No experience required as we will train you.
What we expect from candidates?
- Dependable with good attendance
- Careful to watch details and ensure items are shipped carefully
- Transportation to and from work
- Knowledge and experience of eBay, Amazon, or ShipStation a huge plus
Please send your resume to set up an interview immediately.
Looking to HIRE NOW!