We are a start-up IT Asset Disposition company based in Santa Ana, CA looking to fill an entry-level position in our eCommerce department.
The ideal candidate would be an entry level self-starter with attention to detail and who is willing to grow and learn from others.
Daily tasks will vary and range from answering customer service e-mails from customers online to cleaning product, to product photography, to ultimately, listing products on one of our marketplaces.
The job duties would include;
• Manually entering product data into excel sheets for listings
• Directly listing on our eBay account
• Cleaning product to prepare for listing
• Basic power-on testing for various electronic products
• Product Photography
• Shipping Prep (rarely)
This is a perfect position for anyone looking to gain more experience in the e-commerce field, which is one of the fastest growing industries today. The job roles may expand as you grow and gain more knowledge of our company and market.
Experience with eBay and other eCommerce platforms is a HUGE plus as well as any technical background with computers or IT equipment.
We have a very fast interview process, but a very extensive and rigid training/evaluation period of up to 2 weeks (paid at $12 per hour). After the 2-week evaluation, we will consider you for long-term employment and negotiate a starting hourly wage ($13-$15 per hour).
1. Proficient in MS Word or Excel (Beginner skills is OK) - Google Docs/Sheets a +
2. Punctual and responsible
4. Handle and follow-through on directions well
5. Pay attention to details
6. Good team attitude
7. Hard-Working with a ready to get things done attitude
Ideal Candidates would possess the following skill-sets;
1. Using Google & other tools to research product effectively
2. Good writing skills
3. Familiar with Computers and electronics
Given the amount of spam we receive, please respond to this post and confirm;
1. The position you are applying for
2. Attach a resume in Word or .doc or .docx (must be an attachment)
3. What is 2GB DDR3 mean?
4. Are you currently employed
5. What is our advertised starting hourly wage?
**If you do not reply with the above 5 requirements we will simply delete your application**