Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed
for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Marketing Manager will be a key player in content development, digital advertising, media relations, and product marketing.
Who You Are:
- You have 5-10 years of marketing experience under your belt
- You have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- You have a thorough understanding of broad B2B marketing strategies and tactics
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to organize complex marketing campaigns across multiple business lines
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
What you’ll do:
- You’ll execute marketing initiatives across the whole company – including content development, digital advertising, media relations, product marketing, events and sponsorships.
- You’ll drive our visibility online by owning the management of our online presences including our website, social and other platforms.
- You’ll partner with the People team to build and execute an employer branding campaign that entices high quality talent to work at our company.
- You’ll directly support the Head of Marketing and Communications by serving as an internal input to the strategy and execution of our marketing and comms plans.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.