The Software Engineer in Test role is a key part of ensuring that Infostellar is able to delivery high quality, reliable, and worthwhile products to our clients and users. We're looking for intelligent people who want to take ownership of what we're building, and who understand that a commitment to quality needs to be ingrained into a company's culture.
If you have a passion for breaking software in creative and useful ways, thrive on challenges, and are a great collaborator and communicator, then we'd love to have you on board to develop infrastructure to automate and improve our testing processes so we can build even better products.
- Develop automated infrastructure to allow continuous integration of all StellarStation components from ground to cloud
- Ensure a rapid development cycle does not compromise reliability and quality of the service
- Help define and implement test requirements for new feature releases and user integrations
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in an agile team with continuously changing systems and requirements
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience developing test infrastructure for large-scale data processing or analytics pipelines
- Experience creating continuous integration for end-to-end systems covering end-user clients, APIs, and back-end business logic
- Familiarity with latest cloud and software technologies such as containers, AWS/GCP and gRPC