As a member of People Operations division, you are responsible for every division's full-cycle recruiting. You will play the role of a talent scout, tapping into various tools and resources to find the best talent in various industries and then matching candidates with the roles to which they are best aligned. You will work closely with each division leaders across our business to hire for a variety of functions. You are comfortable drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Recruit top talent from all over the world and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- 3 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Relationship management experience
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- 5 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment. Ability to partner closely with hiring managers, partners and all stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese fluently