Infostellar is growing its Sales and Business Development Team as part of our ongoing growth and global expansion. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager who can help grow, develop, and maintain the sales pipeline of StellarStation; our flexible ground station aggregation platform, which has been built to disrupt the NewSpace industry.
We’re a start-up and our product is global, so we are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and comfortable working across multiple time zones. You’ll report to the Director of Business Development helping to develop and implement an effective go-to-market strategy for our international customer base. You’ll work closely with our team of talented developers based in our Tokyo office. Whilst you take our innovative Ground Station solution to market, we will offer you the chance for flexible and tailored professional growth.
If you’ve got a successful track record of business development, a knack of building long-lasting commercial partnerships, and a passion for space, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work closely with the COO to develop and execute an effective sales strategy
- Develop, grow, and maintain the sales pipeline
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Collaborate with other teams such as Product Development, Marketing, etc. to drive growth
- Manage business relationships with current and future customers
- Experience selling B2B software solutions, especially at the enterprise level
- Experience in lead generation, building a structured process to feed the sales funnel, as well as hands on execution
- Ability to build and maintain client/partner relationships
- Demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Professional command of the English language, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Prior business development experience in the Space industry
- Professional command of a continental European language such as French or Spanish