A member of the engineering team, Product Managers are responsible for product management of our flagship product, StellarStation. They'll work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch, and beyond that into iterative stages of improvement!
Product Managers bridge the technical and business halves of the company, translating end-user requirements into actionable, build-able features for engineers.
- Launch new features or products on a regular basis
- Engage closely with engineers to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for StellarStation, from software to hardware
- 4 years of product management or related experience
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Experience applying cloud solutions to complex use cases such as, for example, web services, enterprise products, or supply chain networks
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- MBA or MS in related technical field
- Knowledge of related field such as satellite systems, telecommunication technology
- Experience with managing products for software developers and development experience using various desktop and mobile app frameworks
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing; understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese fluently