IronRidge, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated CRM Business Analyst. This position will be involved in all aspects of the business cycle to help drive further development of our Cloud-based CRM System including design, business logic, and user interface. Other responsibilities include data management of our marketing programs and support of our business intelligence tool. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, enjoy working with people and exploring Cloud-based/SaaS based solutions for business challenges. This position will be working closely with the system’s team to setup, implement and troubleshoot system environments. The CRM Business Analyst is also responsible for providing applications support by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve, and escalate issues with test, development and production environments.
- Develop Influence and foster collaborative relationships; engage resources outside of direct control to gain consensus, meet deadlines, and achieve objectives
- Facilitate/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality
- Enable/Create custom objects, fields and formulas, custom reports, dashboards, workflows, validation rules etc.
- Develop/implement methods of data collection and analysis for use in setting business priorities and strategies
- Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources
- Document and maintain operational procedures, develop/oversee project plans, and implement change control procedures
- Derive and analyze meaningful insight out of complex data and translating that into actionable strategies
- Utilize a continuous improvement methodologies to enhance processes and incorporate automation
- Undergraduate degree in Business Admin, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Data Analytics or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst and/or Developing, Supporting and Configuring a CRM (i.e. Salesforce, Oracle, SAP).
- Full competency of MS Excel and/or Access and other SFDC ETL Tools (Data Loader, Ringlead, etc.)
- Admin Certification 201
- SQL programming experience
- Strong understanding of marketing automation (Marketo) and integration with CRM system Software or other Project Management experience.