IQ Inc. is passionate about our employees and the clients with which we partner with! We find creative solutions to technical problems and incorporate collaborative environments that make a positive impact on day to day operations! We have a “people first” mentality and provide high-quality software to our clients, while supplying a rewarding, fun, collaborative, and flexible work environment to our team!
We are currently in need of a Software Engineer in the Pittsburgh area. In this role, your primary focus will be to develop a critical part of a new web-based and web services applications in a Scrum Environment. In addition, the candidate will contribute to the design, implementation, and testing of the software, as well as collaborate with other Software Developers. Development will be primarily performed using Java.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing customer facing software applications.
- Proficiency with object oriented design and development in Java.
- Experience using Spring framework as a part of work history.
- Experience working in an Agile S/W Development environment, Scrum preferred.
- RESTful web services
- Concurrency and multi-threaded applications
- Test Automation
- Build Management & Continuous Integration (CI)
- Source Control (Git or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field.
We'd also love it if you had experience with the following:
- Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Messaging (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
IQ Inc. is looking for someone who is an analytical thinker, motivated by working as part of a terrific team, is great with people, and doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Sound interesting? Apply today!
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.