IQ Inc. is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who wants to work with a team of engineers to deliver innovative solutions that help drive better outcomes for patients. Each day you will make an impact. In this role you will contribute to the architecture, design, and development of distributed control software within a robotic device.
- Creating and refining structural and logical/algorithmic designs.
- Implementing and maintaining software in compliance with associated designs and policies.
- Creating unit, functional, and integration tests and performing root cause analyses for complex features.
- Work with appropriate continuous integration and production build processes and environments.
- Ensuring the quality of the software through appropriate processes, documentation, and testing.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience or expertise.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years’ professional experience in C++, C#, Java, or other object-oriented language.
- Experience with machine automation
- Experience with modern C++ development (C++17 standards)
- Experience with low-level embedded systems and “bare metal” coding
- Familiar with Agile practices
- Familiar with Linux development and target environments
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.