IoTIFY is on a mission to create the world's most advanced IoT simulators - empowering reliable, scalable and secure IoT solution deployment worldwide. Our cloud-based scalable simulations enable developers to quickly simulate realistic IoT deployment and start building their IoT cloud applications for a variety of use cases in the industrial, medical and smart city environment. To fuel our growth, we are hiring a passionate, talented and creative Front-end Web Engineer.
In this role, you will-
- Enhance and develop our existing SaaS Application front end and incorporating user feedback and new features.
- Minimize complex UI into simple intuitive workflow
- Work directly with customers, UX engineers and backend developers to create an enthralling customer experience for complex use cases in the IoT domain.
- Work with designers/animators to create impressive visualization and animation using WebGL.
We are looking for-
- 3+ years of experience with developing front-end/full stack application in the production environment (excluding any CMS applications) including Technologies such as Meteor, Vue.js, Angular, Node.js
- Experience in creating responsive and clean UIs presenting large datasets with minimal lag.
- Ability to think from scratch and reducing cognitive overload of complex UIs.
- Experience working closely with designers for collaboratively solving design challenges and user experience problems.
- Flair for front-end effects & animations with WebGL would be a plus.
- Passion for writing clean, elegant code that other people can read and appreciate.
- Going beyond the conventional boundaries and challenging the status quo :-)
What we offer
This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage well-funded startup which is creating and conquering a new market category - as one of the earliest hires. We offer a hierarchy-free, cohesive and fun loving working environment where we focus on building the future while keeping a close eye on reality. Our vision is to bring IoT to masses by making it extremely easy to build, deploy and test IoT applications. We are one of those rare deep-tech startups where you would get an opportunity to work from the complete IoT stack - ranging from the hardware and sensors to the cloud and analytics.
Our offices are based in the beautiful serenity of Neuhausen, Switzerland - close to Rheinfall - Europe's largest waterfall. We are open to hiring deserving candidates from remote locations and allow flexible work timings. The position may require occasional travels across Europe and the USA.