IoTeX is seeking a passionate and results-driven Marketing & Growth Manager to drive our overall marketing efforts and expand our global community. This opportunity is ideal for anyone that thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is seeking a core role at a growing blockchain startup. In this role, you will drive your own initiatives and work closely with our Co-founders, Head of Marketing, and Head of Business Development in our Menlo Park office.
- Develop core marketing narratives and drive communications to a variety of audiences, including new/existing community, developers, and media/PR.
- Drive engagement across our global community of blockchain, IoT, and privacy enthusiasts with targeted marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the production of marketing assets across several mediums (blogs, videos, social media, campaigns) in partnership with Design & Product teams.
- Plan and optimize marketing channels and spend, including social media, digital, email, and meetups/events.
- Organize local and international meetups/events and represent IoTeX at global conferences.
- Source and vet new opportunities across partnerships, conferences, and speaking opportunities.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Marketing, Growth, or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or relevant major.
- High-energy and “get things done” attitude with a passion for the speed of startups.
- Proven experience working across a wide array of marketing channels.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of executing quickly with limited resources.
- Passion for blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and/or privacy.
- Experience at a fast-paced startup and working across functions, including Technology, Product, Design, and Business.
- Love of content planning and production.
- Prior experience bringing a product to market.
- Looks for ways to use tools and automation to scale effectiveness.