We are looking for QA & release engineers to join us to build the world class public blockchain. You will take disparate pull requests developed by our software engineers, combine them into a cohesive release, and help shepherd that release through our verification, validation, and overarching QA process; interface with development teams to help coordinate development activity around a given release, and improve our overall CI, build and release process.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, math, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of industry experience working on large code bases
- Proficiency with Python & familiarity with golang and C/C++
- Deep proficiency with Git
- Experience with Linux and systems programming
- Experience with build systems, version control, and testing methodologies
- Great communication skills.
- H1B sponsorship available
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Yummy lunch and snacks
- Referral bonus