Ionic empowers web developers to build amazing apps. Ionic’s OSS (Ionic Framework) has a massive, vibrant community which has paved the way for aggressive commercial growth. In less than 12 months since launching various products, we are already over $2M+ in ARR. This growth has fueled aggressive revenue targets and a path paved to $100M+. To get there we need to build a world-class sales organization with world-class sales talent - that’s where you come in.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) role will report directly to the VP of Sales and be responsible for driving new and upsell business in Ionic’s most important accounts. EAE’s must be self-starting, unphased by ambiguity, and motivated by growth, personally and professionally.
Become proficient in App Development and the Mobile/Web Landscape
- Consistently meet/exceed revenue targets by effective management of a sales process
- Ability to Hunt and Farm - break into new accounts while upselling to the existing base
- Quality pipeline management (SFDC) leading to accurate forecasting (within +/- 15%)
- Provide quality feedback and enhancement areas for Ionic Product Management
- Effective Territory Management (Will own half of Enterprise Accounts in US)
- 8+ years selling complex solutions to large enterprises
- Proven/Recent/Documented success exceeding quota
Proficient at a selling methodology, (ex: Sandler), and qualification process (ex: MEDDIC)
- Ability to learn new tech, navigate complex selling situations, and articulate value
- Proficiency with Salesforce, GSuite, Slack, and HubSpot preferred.
- Travel up to 50% (likely 15%-30%)
The Perfect Fit
High-Motor + Problem Solver + Coachable
- Success with selling solutions in Mobile, App Development, and/or Complex Tech
Learns quickly and is an expert in his/her selling domainSelf-Starter, unphased by ambiguity, and competitiveExcuse Adverse, Disciplined, and Organized
We are a distributed company with team members throughout the US and parts of Europe. We also have offices in Madison, WI and Boston, MA. This role will be based on the West Coast, though there is flexibility to city/state.
We build software that helps others build amazing mobile, web and desktop applications.
Since then, Ionic has been adopted by individuals and enterprises all over the world -- from early-stage startups to some of the world’s largest brands. Meanwhile, our platform has evolved far beyond our initial OSS toolset. Ionic now offers a complete app development platform that helps individuals and teams design, build, and deliver apps faster and more easily than ever before.
Every successful B2B product/company makes its users/customers look great in the eyes of their colleagues, bosses and end customers. That’s what we do and it’s how we’ve started building a rapidly growing commercial business on top of our OSS success. To keep doing that, we need your help.