Software QA/Test Automation Engineer
inui Health is a consumer medical diagnostics company developing diagnostic capabilities in a mobile environment to empower consumers with access to information about their own health, anytime, anywhere, leading to a better quality of life. The current product pipeline includes inui In-Home Urine Analysis, a urine test kit designed to check for several health conditions by measuring the levels of chemical substances in a urine sample. This test kit combines intelligent algorithms, the mobility of smartphones, and in-vitro diagnostic science to support personalized medicine. Be a part of a team whose vision is to provide cloud-based diagnostic testing with higher accuracy and lower cost for early intervention.
Do some good. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software QA/Test Automation Engineer, you will work with a small cross-functional team to deliver a high-quality, consumer-friendly diagnostic platform that complies with established design control procedures for medical device software.
- Drive test automation effort for inui mobile applications
- Enhance/maintain automation test environment for inui web portal
- Lead mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Manage SW configuration processes for mobile and cloud applications
- Manage validation of SW automation and infrastructure tools including in-house custom tools, SOUP etc.
- Write test plans, protocols; execute tests and compile test reports
- 5 years of professional experience in SW mobile/web testing and automation testing
- Programming experience in Python, C++, Java or equivalent
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium for creating automation scripts for regression testing
- Knowledgeable in command line/ terminal systems, Sequel Pro
- Good understanding of SDLC and Quality Management
- Team player, strong collaborator with good communication and analytical skills to be effective in a matrix organization
- Ability to prioritize daily activities in order to meet internal and external customer needs in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to monitor and report on assigned tasks, goals and objectives
- Hands on experience using bug tracking systems and Code Management systems
- Ability to debug and trouble-shoot problems
- Experience in biomedical or biotechnology related industry preferred.
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems is a plus