Executive Assistant to CEO/Office Coordinator
inui Health is a consumer medical diagnostics company developing diagnostic capabilities in a mobile environment to empower consumers with access to information about their own health, anytime, anywhere. The current product pipeline includes inui In-Home Urine Analysis, a urine test kit designed to check for several health conditions by measuring the levels of chemical substances in a urine sample. This test kit combines intelligent algorithms, the mobility of smartphones, and in-vitro diagnostic science to support personalized medicine. Be a part of a team whose vision is to provide cloud-based diagnostic testing with higher accuracy and lower cost for early intervention.
Do some good. Have fun. Make history.
We are looking for an agile, motivated, friendly and dependable Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator to support our CEO and executive staff. This role will provide high-quality administrative support and general office coordination; main duties will include executive support to the CEO, scheduling and calendar maintenance, communication assistance, event coordination, and office support to HR, IT, and facilities. This role will be an integral member of a small team and will need excellent communication skills.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO including calendar management and travel arrangements
- Assist the CEO to maintain timely and effective internal and external communications, ensuring they are responsive, welcoming, and effective
- Manage logistics for Board Meetings, team meetings, business meetings, events and functions
- Research, collect and analyze data and other information to prepare reports and documents
- Organize and maintain files, particularly confidential information
- Able to assist with company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Assist in maintaining a welcome office setting for visitors and staff
- Provide office coordination assistance and support to HR, IT, and facilities
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Presentation creation skills and software knowledge, for PowerPoint and other visual presentations
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor