Interview Schedule is changing how teams hire. Our first product streamlines recruiting scheduling and coordination, saving teams hundreds of hours a month. We’re just getting started, and have our sights set on making hiring a great experience for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. We’re building the platform to engage these key stakeholders and fix the $200 billion per year hiring industry.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small and fast-growing startup, transforming an industry with powerful and easy to use products customers love. As an early employee you'll have ownership, a big impact on product, a say in our values, and opportunities to substantially accelerate your career growth.
We're building a remote team and looking for the best individuals - no matter where you are. All we require is a reliable internet connection and passion for building an amazing company.
What We’re Looking For
This person is excited about scaling the revenue side of a business. They’re a storyteller, a data-driven growth scientist, always customer-focused, an excellent writer, and eager to create the marketing playbook for a growing startup. They're technical enough to manage our ad platforms, to design lead gen and engagement experiments, and to leverage analytics to unlock the best channels for growth.
Initially, this job will focus on two key areas: demand generation and brand development. There is a huge opportunity to impact the future of the business by owning the following activities:
- Managing our growth channels, including outreach, conferences, digital marketing, channel partners, and more.
- Designing and executing experiments, using A/B testing and analytics to measure results and drive growth.
- Creating and executing our content strategy.
- Creating a consistent brand voice across our website, collateral, content strategy, and more.
- Enhancing our sales and success efforts with customer assets and communications that improve conversions and promote adoption of new products.
There will be many other hats to wear – potentially ranging from sales ops, to customer success, and even product thinking – and this person is excited to take on new challenges.
At Interview Schedule we believe in ownership and accountability, and this person is eager to own and be accountable for our growth and brand. They’re always looking for ways to add the most value, which may evolve over time.
What We Value
In addition to ownership and accountability, we believe in: challenging the status quo, having empathy, being direct, being honest, and that nothing is “not my job.”
What We Offer
- Autonomy, impact, and ownership. As an early employee you’ll shape the product direction and company values.
- Competitive salary and significant equity in a fast growing, early stage startup.
- Remote employment - work where you want, when you want.
- Generous vacation policy - take time whenever you need to recharge. Building a lasting company is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Top-notch healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Annual company retreat - helps build camaraderie as a remote team.
- Computer and home office setup - we'll buy anything you need to do your best work.
- Continuing education allowance - learn what you want, when you want.