interRel Consulting is seeking qualified candidates with strong accounting and business experience to work as a Lead Planning Consultant in our Consulting Services Division. This position will require working in Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase as a technical lead consultant for clients across various industries.
As a Lead Planning Consultant, the primary responsibility of the position will be to lead the full lifecycle of an Oracle Planning or Essbase project including discovery, design, development, testing, and deployment. Primary role is to be the expert technical member of the team and to lead and architect projects.
The candidate may reside in any state in the United States as long as they live near a major airport, but the candidate must be a legal resident or US Citizen to be considered. We do not sponsor H1B visas or green cards. While we will work to minimize travel (including coordinating some work to be performed off-site), qualified candidates should be available to travel up to 100%.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Implementation Certified in Oracle/Hyperion Planning version 11
- 6+ years of experience working with Oracle Planning/Essbase
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Experience leading multiple full lifecycle Planning implementation projects
- Excellent functional background including finance and accounting experience
- Experience with supporting technologies including SQL, relational databases, OLAP, ODI, FDM, DRM, DIM, Financial Reporting, and Web Analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 3.0+ GPA