interRel Consulting is seeking qualified and experienced Project Delivery Managers (PM) to join our Project Delivery Team. The PM will be responsible for successful management of assigned projects. Primarily responsible for ensuring projects are on time, on budget, and in scope. Other responsibilities include clear and constant client communication, assistance in the billing process and collection of fees when required, and providing assistance to our Sales Team. The PM will be responsible for maintaining strong client relationships and helping to ensure enthusiastic customer satisfaction. May manage several mid-size projects simultaneously or a single, large project.
Other Duties Include:
- Managing team members on projects to ensure proper interRel Engagement Methodologies are followed
- Assist regional Sales Team members with the preparation of Statement of Works by preparing estimates and defining scope
- Assist regional Sales Team with the preparation of RFP/RFI/RFQ responses
- Assist regional Sales Team by attending sales meetings and sales calls
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be highly-organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask
- Candidate should be available to travel up to 100% as required
- Experience implementing Oracle Hyperion/EPM products such as Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and Hyperion Financial Management
- 5+ years of experience working as a project manager
- Experience leading the full lifecycle of an implementation project
- Ability to support projects located across the country
- PMP or PMI Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 3.0+ GPA
The candidate may reside in any state in the United States, but must be a legal resident or US Citizen to be considered. While we will work to minimize travel (including coordinating some work to be performed off-site), qualified candidates should be available to travel up to 100%.