ABOUT THE ROLE
Interior Define is seeking a new Performance Marketing Manager to play a key role in expanding our growth team at our Chicago Headquarters. We are looking for a passionate individual who is excited to grow, innovate and disrupt the home furnishings industry through a transformative experience.
The ideal candidate is eager to generate actionable insights that drive strategic marketing decisions and accelerate growth. They will analyze marketing funnel performance, pipeline and revenue to provide clear, actionable recommendations that will increase conversions into sales. This individual will collaborate with internal and external partners to provide best-in-class marketing reporting, analyses and forecasts to support execution and measurement of all online and offline marketing programs. We are a fast-growing, start-up reinventing the way people shop for custom furniture (beginning with sofas).
- You have experience working on a team and can cultivate collaborative team growth and development
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You know how to manage a project end-to-end and can keep team members on stringent timelines throughout that process
- You are comfortable communicating with Sr. leadership and collaborating cross-functionally
- You are able to present and defend your work (strong opinions, loosely held)
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work. You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality)
- You are customer focused. Our brand revolves around delivering an exceptional and differentiated customer experience. With that, you aim to make each customer experience better and will never settle for “that is good enough”
- You are a team player and are capable of empathizing with others. You consider yourself to have an above average “E.Q.”
- Establish and create data-driven, dynamic campaigns and tests across SEM, SEO, Social, Programmatic and Direct Mail that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base applying personalization strategies.
- Maintain, monitor and be the go-to person for key customer metrics such as ROAS, CAC and LTV and understand how our paid campaigns directly impact conversion
- Partner with the cross-functional teams for product launches, store openings, partnerships, and promotions to maximize paid performance based on company initiatives and customer insights
- Think out-of-the-box on creating and implementing new strategies, budgets and measurement for new paid media channels and opportunities
- Develop and present content for executive and board meetings on paid performance and understand how the outcomes affect the entire business
- Oversee two analysts who will be responsible for data insights, optimizations, measurement and recommendations
- Manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize current performance channels including A/B creative tests, incrementally tests, and spend scaling tests.
- Meticulously analyze and optimize paid performance based on acquisition forecast and identify quality lead attributes in partnership with the sales team
- Monitor industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape, and proactively work to keep the team on the forefront of best-in-class marketing
- Analyze data from several sources/tools including but not limited to Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, Faraday, Ad Platforms and more
- Identify opportunities on site structure and content to drive increasing rates of conversion
- Work closely with Creative and Brand teams on asset development for both performance and awareness campaigns
- Optimize and scale personalization and testing strategies in all channels
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is excited about growth with the following credentials:
- 4+ years of direct experience managing multi-million dollar performance-based paid campaigns with a proven track record of overachieving KPIs and ROI.
- Deep expertise in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads,Pinterest Ads, Heap Analytic, Tableau and Google Analytics. Experience and understanding in the following but not limited to: Criteo, Google Data Studio, Faraday, Attentive, Saleswing
- Intermediate SQL and advanced Excel experience to create/optimize queries similar to V-lookups
- Direct experience with various attribution modeling, methodologies and measurement approaches both on online and offline channels.
- Strong POV on how to approach campaign strategy, execution, optimization and measurement and ability to have the foresight to see the impact across the entire company
- Management experience with the ability to develop and retain talent
- Extremely detail oriented and scrappy with a can do attitude
- Outstanding management, analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills
- eCommerce and start-up experience is a plus
- Passionate and up-to-date on the latest paid media and search trends, best practices, and competitive tools.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Shopping for a sofa is one of the most important and emotional purchases anyone makes for their home. Your sofa sits in the center of your home, anchoring your space and influencing the way you interact with friends and family for years. Despite the significance of this purchase there was no brand making the experience more comfortable.
Interior Define is revolutionizing the way people shop for furniture (beginning with sofas). Through a vertical, made-to-order production approach and e-commerce focus, Interior Define crafts exceptional, customizable sofas and offers them for attainable prices. Interior Define makes customization easy: sofas can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Your space is unique. Your sofa should be too.
- Health benefits
- Company sponsored free lunch on Fridays
- 40% employee discount
- $1000 Sofa Credit at 6 months (can be combined with employee discount)
- Incredible opportunity for growth within the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Sabbatical Program
- Stock Options
- Fun work environment and team culture. We believe every aspect of our brand including our work and culture should be as comfortable as our sofa.