ABOUT THE ROLE
Interior Define, a custom furniture startup with headquarters in Lincoln Park, Chicago is seeking a Sales Operations Intern for Summer 2019. A hands-on experience in Sales Operations, this role would work directly with the Director of Sales Operations on projects that keep everything running smoothly for our sales team. This will include but not be limited to interactions with Sales, Customer Experience, and Marketing.
This is a part-time position, approximately 16-20 hours per week, with flexibility in scheduling due to class schedule or other needs.
- Pursuing a graduate degree in business or related field
- Ability to take direction, work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Energetic and eager to learn
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience in developing and editing spreadsheets, charts, presentations, and documents in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Eagerness to self problem solve whenever possible, but know when to ask for help
- Capable of empathizing with others, an above average “E.Q.”
- Develop data-driven evaluations around the effectiveness of current programs
- Interface with sales team members to assess roadblocks in sales process
- Run a variety of sales reports to support the Sales field organization
- Support the Sales team members to ensure that open cases and administrative requests are resolved promptly
- Prepare trainings on new programs and process updates
- Work closely with our sales, customer experience, and product teams to escalate issues and advocate for prompt and complete resolution
- Other duties may be assigned as the need arises
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Interior Define is revolutionizing the way people shop for furniture and makes customization easy: furniture can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Your space is unique. Your furniture should be too.