ABOUT THE ROLE
Interior Define is seeking a new Data Analyst to play a key role in expanding our growth team at our Chicago Headquarters. We are looking for a passionate individual who is excited to grow, innovate and disrupt the home furnishings industry through a transformative experience.
The ideal candidate is eager to generate actionable insights that drive strategic marketing decisions and accelerate growth. They will analyze marketing funnel performance, pipeline and revenue to provide clear, actionable recommendations that will increase conversions into sales. This individual will collaborate with internal and external partners to provide best-in-class marketing reporting, analyses and forecasts to support execution and measurement of all online and offline marketing programs. We are a fast-growing, start-up reinventing the way people shop for custom furniture (beginning with sofas).
- You have experience working on a team and can cultivate collaborative team growth and development
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You know how to manage a project end-to-end and can keep team members on stringent timelines throughout that process
- You are comfortable communicating with Sr. leadership and collaborating cross-functionally
- You are able to present and defend your work (strong opinions, loosely held)
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work. You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality)
- You are customer focused. Our brand revolves around delivering an exceptional and differentiated customer experience. With that, you aim to make each customer experience better and will never settle for “that is good enough”
- You are a team player and are capable of empathizing with others. You consider yourself to have an above average “E.Q.”
- Develop data-centric strategies to optimize ad campaigns to increase customer acquisition metrics.
- Conduct tests on targeting, scheduling, placements, and creative aspects of campaigns to measure incremental lift, and improvement on cost efficiency.
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization of future campaigns and/or reallocation of digital marketing budget.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Build dashboards and reports to track effectiveness and efficiency improvement over time, and guide future decisions. (Tableau, Google Data Studios, etc)
- Analyze data from several sources/tools including but not limited to Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, Faraday, Ad Platforms and more.
- Centralize data from multiple sources and interpret the aggregated data into summary and conclusions.
- Provide strategy recommendations based on data analysis & trends to help inform marketing strategies, positioning, collateral and other projects as needed
- Interpret marketing and sales data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and dashboards
- Identify high-value audience segments and influencers and develop go-to-market positioning in collaboration with the product marketing and revenue marketing teams.
- Correlate quantitative and qualitative search data to generate new campaigns, taking into consideration search behavior, product selection and potential revenue
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is excited about growth with the following credentials:
- Familiar with analyzing and exporting data from platforms including but not limited to: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Pinterest Ads, Criteo, Google Analytics, Heap Analytics.
- Strong experience with data visualization tools including but not limited to: Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Intermediate SQL and advanced Excel experience to create/optimize queries similar to V-lookups
- Proven ability to take large, complex and disparate data sets and create actionable intelligence.
- Experience producing reporting and insights for paid, organic and earned digital content.
- Proven ability to create reports and dashboard views to track marketing and sales KPIs
- Highly skilled in data visualization and presentation.
- A knowledge of basic marketing principles
- Experience with attribution modeling.
Great to have
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Shopping for a sofa is one of the most important and emotional purchases anyone makes for their home. Your sofa sits in the center of your home, anchoring your space and influencing the way you interact with friends and family for years. Despite the significance of this purchase there was no brand making the experience more comfortable.
Interior Define is revolutionizing the way people shop for furniture (beginning with sofas). Through a vertical, made-to-order production approach and e-commerce focus, Interior Define crafts exceptional, customizable sofas and offers them for attainable prices. Interior Define makes customization easy: sofas can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Your space is unique. Your sofa should be too.
- Health benefits
- Company sponsored free lunch on Fridays
- 40% employee discount
- $1000 Sofa Credit at 6 months (can be combined with employee discount)
- Incredible opportunity for growth within the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fun work environment and team culture. We believe every aspect of our brand including our work and culture should be as comfortable as our sofa.